With our Engineering Services, save significant prototype cost and time.
SHIRSH GUIDES ORGANIZATIONS THROUGH SIMULATION SOLUTIONS . DESIGN CHALLENGES
FINITE ELEMENT ANALYSIS (FEA)
Complete range of finite element analysis (FEA) consulting services
Our FEA consulting services help you address a range of structural and thermal analysis challenges with accurate, timely and cost-effective solutions. With in house capability for conducting range of multi-physics analysis such as
COMPUTATIONAL FLUID DYNAMICS (CFD)
CFD Consulting Services Solve Your Fluid Dynamics Challenges
Complete range of computational fluid dynamics (CFD) consulting services. Our CFD services encompass different flow physics, including advanced turbulence modeling, multiple phase flow, combustion, and fluid-structure interaction.
DESIGN VETTING / VERIFICATION
From product design to its verification we are here to help you.
SHIRSH’s team of Chartered Mechanical and Structural Engineers and Draughtsmen are adept at designing and vetting Engineering Drawings, calculations and quality procedures for various industries such as Solar, Pump and Valves, Pressure Vessel and Heat Exchangers, Material Handling Equipments. Detailed Engineering encapsulates the power of preparing optimized product designs in the best interest of gaining optimized product performance as per the best practices.
Our Domain Expertise
Complete Engineering design solution for Solar Energy includes
- Virtual Wind Tunnel Testing using CFD analysis.
- Solar Structures Design, Analysis and detail drawing generation for Ground Mounted, Roof Top & Floating Solar
- Design Validation and Verification as per IS, AISC, EN & TVCN
- Solar Pumping Structure
- Dual Axis Tracker
- Single Axis Tracker
- Seasonal Tilt Structure
Engineering Design Analysis and Validation for Pump & valves Industry normally includes but not limited to are
- Structural Strength of various components
- Fluid Flow analysis using Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Cavitation effects
- Torque calculations
- Leakage analysis
- Component Optimization (parametric approach)
We use FEA to design and validate fittings and vessels that can not be designed by rule-based codes like VIII-1 or B31.3. We have expertized in the specialized field of pressure equipment design by FEA to validated ASME VIII-2 methods.
- Pressure vessel design to ASME VIII-2
- Pressure and thermal stress analysis
- Permissible service life (fatigue life)
- Wind and seismic analysis
- Leg, saddle and clip design
- Frequency and vibration analysis
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
From EOT cranes to scissor lifts we have design expertize for
- Structural Analysis of components and full assembly
- Mechanism Simulation to calculates joint forces and operating loads
- Structural Optimization using Design of Experiments
- Topology Optimization
- Bolts and Welding Analysis
- Electro-thermal and standalone thermal analyses of electronic designs.
- Fan Cooling Anaysis
- Parametric “what if” and Design of Experiment (DoE) analyses on geometry, materials and power losses.